New Construction, Cleaning, & Staining FREE QUOTE & consultation from our professional deck installation estimator! Summer is upon us and what better way to welcome in the season than with a newly installed deck. Our decking contractors can transform your home and expand your outdoor living space while increasing your home’s value. However, building a deck can require a lot of time, effort and professional contractors knowledge. That’s where our contractors come in.
We make it easy to add your new deck while offering professional contractor design and quality installation. Whether your decking taste is traditional or contemporary you will find we can turn your deck design into reality. Even if that deck dream is a one-of-a kind, multi-tiered creation that is built around existing trees, we’ve got you covered. Regardless of style, size or budget, our decking knowledge & contractors will take you from creation to installation with ease.
Have the peace of mind that only comes from knowing that the job was done right! Improvement made easy. You can count on our professional installers to build the job right from start to finish. Top-quality materials and workmanship.2 tier pool deck system located in Liberty Township, Ohio. The cost of these two 12×20 decks was $7,250.
To clean & stain this is $475 labor! Home Depots new pressure treated line of lumber which can be stained after 3 months. Our contractors stained this deck with a solid color stain by Cabot from Lowes. We offer 30% off deck staining prices to our customers who have decking our contractors built. Our Contractors built the porch & the customer had another contractor insert the screen. Our contractors also built the deck a year later. The risers on stairs are made of PVC trim used on the porch. The decking is pressure treated lumber. Our deck can include the concrete pad at the bottom of the stairs with the price.
Notice the deck railing style, open bottom. Decking is pressure treated lumber. Deck railing style with extended balusters, closed bottom. Find this job located in Lebanon, Ohio between Cincinnati & Dayton. This deck features a 4′ wide staircase & decorative metal balusters with 6×6 railing posts with top caps. Pressure treated decking. Deck Under Construction!! Concrete Pad at bottom of stairs is also available. Pressure treated decking. This is the pad at the bottom of the stairs from the deck picture prior.
Our contractors had already covered the 1st layer of rebar with concrete before we remembered to take a picture. All our concrete pads get rebar reinforcement. Whether you are painting or staining your deck it is recommended waiting a summer for the lumber to dry out. Pressure treated decking. Our contractors work with you to design a deck that meets your needs & expectations. You can use both Pressure treated decking & a Composite decking with matching composite fascia wrap. Metal railings available in multiple styles & colors. Composite deck boards with exterior grade metal balusters. Pressure treated decking. Solid color deck stain by Cabot.
Pressure treated decking.. A trellis can be added to an existing deck but the color difference will remain until the wood drys out enough for staining. In this situation a solid color stain or paint would be recommended over a transparent stain due to the age difference between the decking lumber. Composite decking & matching fascia wrap. Metal railings available in multiple styles & colors. Our contractors worked with customer to design a deck staircase that connected the second floor door to the concrete pad.
Pressure treated decking. We offer 30% off deck staining prices to our customers who have decking our contractors built. Free Estimate on decking construction & deck staining from professional Contractors! Composite decking with metal railing. Free Estimate on decking construction & deck staining from professional Contractors! Decking layout will result in better looking finished decking projects. Staining on pressure treated decking also available. Staining composite decking is not recommended but can be accomplished for aesthetic purposes. Deck staining should then be re-applied on decking every two years.
- Joist location plays an important role in the safety of the deck itself but may also affect the ease, method and price of your deck s railing system.
- Before starting, read the installer / installers instructions of both the decking and deck railing systems planned for the project.
- Remember that prefabricated deck rail systems often assemble faster than wood railing but they are less flexible and do not assemble in the same way as wood rail systems. To enjoy the maximum benefit of prefabricated deck rail systems, it is important to construct the deck framing with the specific rail system in mind.
- Thoroughly reading all instructions first will make for more organized deck project. Contractors failure to do so may result in more difficult installations. Commercial deck applications should be no more than 12” on-center. When the decking is to be laid diagonally, reduce the on-center deck joist spacing by 4”. When installing heavy loads atop your decking project, a hot tub, for example, it is important to also understand the requirements of the manufacturer as they may have specific deck framing and decking support requirements for their warranty purposes. Contractors or installer must be informed of any plans of hot tubs on decks.
Staining composite decking is not recommended by any contractor but can be accomplished for aesthetic purposes. Deck staining should then be re-applied on decking every two years by a qualified contractor. We offer 30% off deck staining prices to our customers who have decking our contractors build. Residential Deck Joist Spacing 16” o.c. Joists perpendicular Deck Boards 12” o.c. Joists Diagonal Deck Boards When installing blocking for more intricate decking patterns, contractors must remember that solid blocking (blocking laid on the flat on deck ) will inhibit water flow and result in buildup on deck of organic materials over time, which will make deck cleaning more difficult.
For best results when blocking is required, it should be installed ladder style. Cincinnati, Liberty Township, West Chester, Blue Ash, Mason, Hamilton, Butler County, & Middletown Ohio contractor / contractors Staining composite decking is not recommended by any contractor but can be accomplished for aesthetic purposes. Deck staining should then be re-applied on decking every two years by qualified contractors.
We offer 30% off deck staining prices to our customers who have decking our contractors install. Deck Installation Board Spacing: All decking materials, whether wood, composite decking or metal, undergo some degree of linear expansion with the changes of weather and the season, especially around northern States. Staining composite decking is not recommended by any contractor but can be accomplished for aesthetic purposes.
Deck staining should then be re-applied on decking every two years by qualified contractors. We offer 30% off deck staining prices to our customers who have decking our contractors built.
- 3/16” side to side spacing between the decking boards
- 1/4” gap between the deck board and any solid structure such as a wall or post
- 1/8” gap between decking board endsContractors adhering to these decking installation spacing parameters will:
- Promote proper deck drainage and deck ventilation.
- Aid in the deck / decking removal of organic debris. Free Estimate on decking construction & deck staining from professional Contractors !Installer / Contractor Installation Fasteners: